20110810

TURKISH MIX

Just a few pictures to show you what I've been up to in Turkey.

1. The boat 'Eray' which we sailed with that week for 3 days
2. I fell a sleep in the sun.... as you can see
3. With the boat we stayed at this beautiful bay for 1 day. Paradise!
4. Starbucks Bodrum
5. Out for dinner at Beste Otel in GölTürkbükü
6. Turgutreis Marina
7. Watermelon served at our private pool
8. The view out of the pool, I couldn't get enough of it
9. Sunset

Oh, I also bought some nice things in Bodrum! Will show you soon. Stay tuned x

6 opmerkingen:

  1. Super foto's en dat eten ziet er ook erg lekker uit!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Wat een mooie foto's zeg! Prachtig ;-) Ik heb wel ooit iets via marktplaats gekocht (geen kleding maar een lens en een telefoon) en van Shop My Closet heb ik niets! Haha hoezo eigenlijk?

    xx

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. I love all of these pictures - Turkey looks amazing!

    The doll on fashion

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. Mooie foto's! Heerlijke zomer gevoel krijg ik ervan met dit koude weer! Welk hotel verbleef je??

    x Sharon
    www.whateverilike.com

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  5. wat een geweldige foto's! I want the summer!!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment! I appreciate it a lot.