20110714

AIFW | Tony Cohen


The second show of the opening soiree at Amsterdam International Fashion Week was done by Tony Cohen. The clothing was feminine and romantic, with a lot of dresses, from maxi to mini. The colours were soft, the materials were light. I totally love the collection and now I am really curious about the 2love Tony Cohen show on Sunday.

Oh, also nice to tell you guys: while everyone entered the catwalk, there were 650 goodiebags waiting for everyone on their seats! Will show you soon what was in mine, stay tuned.

Follow me on googlefriendconnect, bloglovin, twitter and facebook

2 opmerkingen:

  1. Wow you are so creative,
    followin' for sure.


    http://thepileofstyle.blogspot.com/
    my blog. tell me what do you think, I really wanna know someone's so fashionable's thinking
    :*

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. SUPER LEUK!!

    Ik volg je nu!
    Jij mij ook?

    Kus
    www.fashionistachloe.blogspot.com
    NEW OUTFITPOST

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment! I appreciate it a lot.