20110714

AIFW | SIS by Spijkers en Spijkers


The opening soiree of Amsterdam International Fashion Week was last night. The sisters of Spijkers en Spijkers opened the week with their new S/S 2012 collection 'Bain du Soleil'.

The clothes had a lot of grafic elements, stripes and zigzag motives. They all had a lot of colours, but in my opinion they kept them quite soft. I liked the collection, but not more than that. It's good they showed something wearable (unlike last year with Jan Taminau), although it's not something I would wear.

After the first show there was a walking dinner, champagne and music. Later in the evening we had the second show of Tony Cohen. And I can tell you: that collection was beautiful! Will show you the photos soon. I had a wonderful night with my friend Esmee, who I shared this experience with.

Follow me on googlefriendconnect, bloglovin, twitter and facebook

4 opmerkingen:

  1. gaaf dat je erbij was, goede foto's ook!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. ♥ it!
    Nice blog you have here hun!

    Love,
    www.chicksinfeathers.co.cc

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Mooie kleding! Vooral dat jurkje op de vierde foto, ik houd wel van die graphische motieven. Leuk!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. I really enjoy reading your blog, and I like photos!
    See mine if you wish to, I add you to my bookmarks of fav. blogs :D

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment! I appreciate it a lot.