This is what I wore on the openings soiree of AIFW. I really didn't know what would be well suited for an event like that, so I kept it quite safe.
I want to thank LivingSocial NL for giving me this opportunity to be present at the openings soirée at AIFW. LivingSocial has networks all over the world, but since this year's June, it has already become a statement in The Netherlands. Amsterdam, Rotterdam and The Hague are the three cities where LivingSocial gives daily deals. A deal is open for 24 hours, for very good prices! Deals you can think of like a dinner for two at a very chique restaurant, a wellness treatement, or even products like watches and voucher, for example at Vistaprint.nl. Sometimes there are even holidays you can buy for a great price! Register yourself at www.livingsocial.com for free and receive great deals every day!
And as I promised to tell you, this is what was in my goodiebag that night:
- REDKEN Real Control shampoo
- REDKEN Real Control conditioner
- NUMI teabag
- Yagua beauty tea
- Vodafone pocketmirror and foam
- OROBLU Senza punty NO toe panty
- LavAzza Italian coffee
- LavAzza coffee cup
- SHE super energy drink
- Yves Rocher SO ELIXER eau de parfum
- UZURII voucher for free slippers
- COSMANIA €10 voucher
- Maybeline New York lipstick
- ILOVEBEAUTYNEWS.COM accessorize and newspaper
They spoiled us, right?