20110718

AIFW | 2love Tony Cohen


It was a lovely week, there were a lot of beautiful collections presented. Tony Cohen had the honour to end this week with his 2love Tony Cohen S/S 2012 collection. And again, like his previous show this week, the clothes can be called romantic. The materials were light and the colours were natural, pinkish and aqua. I really like Tony Cohen's work, I could see myself in his items.

Now we all have to wait till next season for more fashionshows..... Allright, in Amsterdam I mean.

Follow me on googlefriendconnect, bloglovin, twitter and facebook

1 opmerking:

  1. Great show! I like so much your blog :)



    xo
    Théa Unknown
    http://theaisunknown.blogspot.com/

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment! I appreciate it a lot.