20110304

LONDON Day 1


I am back in Holland! Just had some lovely days in London. We arrived on monday around 3 pm at Kings Cross St. Pancras station, there we had lunch with my aunt and cousin. After that we went on the tube to our hotel in Bayswater. In the hotel I got changed and made myself ready for the first walking trip, haha. I can tell you it was freezing cold! Brrrr... luckely my oversized cardigan from VILA kept me warm.



It was getting dark when we got at Westminster. I have some better photos of the Big Ben and London Eye that I will post later.



lots of love x

7 opmerkingen:

  1. Heerlijke foto's! Ik wil zo graag een keer naar Londen toe!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. mooie foto's en je jas/poncho staat je super

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Tof, nu wil ik ook weer snel naar Londen!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. Wat een prachtige cardigan/poncho, heel apart, staat je erg goed!! En mooie pix van Londen! xxx

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  5. Wouw leuke foto's! ik ga na mijn examens ook een weekje naar Londen! (zin in!!)
    Wat een leuk vest-dingie trouwens!

    (Ik ga je volgen!!)

    xx Roos

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  6. great outfit and photos! love the cape :)

    thelibertybelleblog.blogspot.com

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment! I appreciate it a lot.