20110110

What keeps me busy lately...




I am sorry, for my lack of posts :(
School keeps me too busy.......... This week I have my exams at school. Well, I can tell you, I am so happy when it's friday!!!
VILA opened a few weeks ago in my city! I bought a basic black top and a pair baggy jeans.
Some of my other new purchases are the SPS Superstar bag (sale 25 euros :D) and the lipsticks.


O and as I should not forget.....
THE GIVE AWAY is still opened for everyone!
You can enter till 15 January 23.59!
ENTER HERE

7 opmerkingen:

  1. Maakt niet uit! Veel succes met school... vervelend altijd dat het zo veel tijd inneemt he!
    leuke aankoopjes, & is dat boek , de gelukkige huisvrouw, leuk? x

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Leuke spulletjes! & succes op school ;)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Leuke spulletjes
    & veel succes op school!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. Leuke spulletjes :]
    succes op school, bij ons zijn ze ook allemaal bezig..

    x ♥

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  5. Dankjewel !
    Dat boek wil ook nog is lezen (:
    xManon

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  6. cool post!!! and good luck with your exams guapa! im a new follower!!!

    Look my blog and if you like it.. follow me!!!

    www.sickbytrend.com

    xx :)

    sBt

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment! I appreciate it a lot.