20110114

1401


Today I went with one of my best friends to Rotterdam for a shopping! We thought we'd desirved that after a tough week at school. Here I'm fitting a blazer and leather pants, I eventually didn't buy them, but I think I'll order those leather pants on internet!


Other new purchases are the leather shorts and the knitted cardigan. Spotted them in the sale 2 = 1! Leather short were from €49,95 for €15 and the cardi from €69,95 for also €15! So actually I got one item for free! Isn't that a great buy?! :D

Now I'm off to sleep, I have to work tomorrow... alarm is set at 05.45 am.. :(

AND BIRDIES! DO NOT FORGET, TOMORROW IS THE LAST DAY TO ENTER THE GIVE WAY!!!!!!

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

8 opmerkingen:

  1. gorgeous stuff! and i like ur outfit too :) and the food omg!:P

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. ooo prachtige shorts!!! and e blazer is heeeeel mooi:) Plus ik heb honger nu haha:)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. wow superleuke spulletjes! I love sale!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. great buys ! and i love the white blazer :)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  5. Dankjewel !
    Het broekje is echt super leuk !
    En dat gaat je vast wel lukken, als ik het kan , kan jij het ook !
    xManon

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  6. Je bent goed geslaagd, zeker voor dat geld!Mooie ketting ook.X

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  7. Superleuke dingen! Mooie blazer, leuk shortje & heerlijk vest!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment! I appreciate it a lot.