20101101

WELCOME NOVEMBER

It is the 1st of November and I'm so excited this month! Loads of new fashion will come!
This thursday, 4th of November, the ZARA shop online will be opened. That's not good for my money, but it is for my feelings hihi. The ZARA collection looks good, as usual. Here are some items I like.






Here are some pages out of ZARA Magazine that caught my eye.



Futher big news is that we've got some previews of LANVIN for H&M. Tomorrow, yes to-morr-ow, the whole collection will be revealed!!!! The collection itself will be in the shops at 23rd of November (am I saying that right?) The preview makes me curious.....



AND, it doesn't end... The month november is the month to get ready for Christmas shopping!!!

Hugs and kisses,

LJ

11 opmerkingen:

  1. I am loving Zara this season and so looking forward to Lanvin's collection xoxo

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Ik hou van zara! Komt er ook een webshop voor Belgiƫ of is het alleen voor NL? :o x

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. im so excited for the Lanvin collection



    stop by sometime<3
    http://passportglamour.blogspot.com

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. Allemaal leuke dingen inderdaad deze maand! De collectie van Lanvin is mooi geworden!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  5. Hi!

    I love the Zara outfits and of course Lanvin for H&M is gonna be awesome!

    I follow you now and you are welcome to see my blog!

    Kisses!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  6. I love all the Zara pieces, too!

    Just came across your blog!

    colormenana.blogspot.com

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  7. this month is gonna be so bad for my bank account hahah. Love Zara this season.xx

    http://provocativecouture.blogspot.com/

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  8. Zitten erg leuke foto's tussen!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment! I appreciate it a lot.