20101107

I can't believe it, this beat is banging










PRIMARK BLAZER
PIECES DENIM LEGGING
V. HAREN TIGH HIGH BOOTS
PRIMARK CLUTCH

Hi dears. Yesterday I had a day off work, because I went to the open day of college in The Hague. I'm nearly sure I want to study there, so I'm going to look for a place to live there.Any suggestions??
Last night I went clubbing with my boyfriend in Maassilo Rotterdam, the party they had there was Lunapark. We had a great time!! Tomorrow another work/school week starts.... hmpff...

How was your weekend?

xoxo

4 opmerkingen:

  1. blazer fits u perfectly, love the jeans, boots, clutch, everything on this outift!:)
    my weekend was common, friday fun with friends, saturday dinner at bf's.. really lovely weekend as always:)
    xo, Joll

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Wauw, mooie blazer zeg! En die clutch is ook erg leuk.....Leuke blog!!!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. I love the black boots with the distressed denim !

    xo http://sheshotta.blogspot.com

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. MOOIE LAARZEN :-D

    One Love,
    Jowy
    www.iseejanemary.blogspot.com

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment! I appreciate it a lot.