20101108

Easy black pieces

And it is another monday!! Just went outside with one of my best girlfriends, Melody. It's getting colder every day, you notice? Brrrr... You might be thinking: isn't she freezing to death with those tights?! Well, I'm not really actually. My boots keep me nice and warm. The military jacket I bought quite some time ago, and of course: now it's in the sale for only 25 euros haha. Anyways, I still like it!




VERO MODA MILITARY JACKET
H&M CARDI, SKIRT & TOP
V. HAREN TIGH HIGH BOOTS
PRIMARK BAG
PIECES TIGHTS

21 opmerkingen:

  1. Love the thigh high boots and the dog in the pic is hysterical!

    www.plentyforpennies.blogspot.com

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Those boots are really cute on you!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Such a gorgeous outfit I love your coat and those thigh high boots are stunning xoxo

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. Great outfit! Love the skirt xxx

    www.fashiondevotion.com

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  5. LOve your outfit, I'm looking for a boot above the knee but I still don't find them =(

    Hugs!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  6. Die horloge is echt heel gaaf. Leuke outfit!!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  7. thanks for your lovely comment on my blog! love your boots! x lisa

    lisarosalie.blogspot.com

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  8. love the outfit, the boots are amaazing! xxx

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  9. Very nice outfit !! Deze boots staan je echt mooi zo en leuke tas !

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  10. love the outfit! I hope you'll visit my blog!

    http://lostindaydreams-olga.blogspot.com/

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  11. lovely outfit and great post xxxxx

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  12. love love love your jacket, you look great!


    XOXO, BECCA
    www.fashion-train.co.uk

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  13. Bedankt voor je onwijs lieve comment! Leuke outfit heb je aan (gehad?!) haha. X

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  14. Leuke outfit!! Je jas, tas en overknees zijn zeer tof :)

    Just Like a True Star

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment! I appreciate it a lot.