20101003

Thigh High Boots

Although we hate it to when the summer ends, let's think positive: the autumn and winter months are the best for fashion. Now we can experiment with all fabrics and let out the Lady Gaga in ourselves.
One thing I really really really want this season, a absolute musthave if you ask me, are the thigh high boots from Friis & Company. It's going to take me a little while before I've got the money together, but that's not a point, is it?



Net Als Sarah Jessica Parker Jessica Alba Thigh High Boots

Boots Jea by Friis & Company worn by Sarah Jessica Parker and Jessica Alba

2 opmerkingen:

  1. Thanks for the follow girl!!! =)

    ME,

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. its why i like autumn - layering and fancy wardrobe :)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment! I appreciate it a lot.