20101012

Let's walk the dogs

Hi friends!

I've just been outside with one of my best friends, Melody, to walk the dogs. Thanks to her, you guys can see my outfit of today! I am wearing my new dress and scarf. When I saw that scarf in the shop I was doubting about it, shall I buy it or not? And THANK GOD I did!! It really is one of my new faves :)






Hahahaha o lord, this last photo looks so stupid with my dog in the background!
Ah well, he's cute, sometimes VERY annoying :)

H&M coat
H&M dress
Pieces legging
Shick boots
Primark bag
unknown knitted scarf

specialy for Joll!


xoxo lisa jane

9 opmerkingen:

  1. nice outfit :) and lovely doggie ..a pity you dont have him on more pics

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. woow thanks!:D:) he's so cute!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Jouw laarzen zijn moooi!
    & schattige hond :) x

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. of course he follow you! kisseeeess!! LLLL

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  5. AW you're pup is adorable.

    And that scarf looks so warm, definitely a good staple for this fall season.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  6. your dog is super cute!
    like your casual outfit, honey!




    LA

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  7. love your boots!!!
    i just bumped into your blog! it's so interesting!

    xoxo from rome
    K.
    http://kcomekarolina.blogspot.com/

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  8. Hey! Cute outfit!!

    Thanks for the follow!!

    ME,

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment! I appreciate it a lot.