20101011

The Hague

Hi loves!

Another monday... another beginning of a work week... I really have to start learning for my tests that I have in 2 weeks!!!! :(

Friday evening I went to Primark in R'dam, so thats why there's Primark stuff in between. Yesterday I've been to The Hague with boyfriend, we had a lovely day. The weather was great!


Richard acts he likes shopping....

 


Here are some photos of what I bought, I will make some photos soon while I'm wearing it!

dessin blazer: h&m - oversized vest: amisu - scarf: unknown - hat: primark - overknee socks: tally weijl

blazer, knitted vest, dress: h&m - bag, clogs, bracelets: primark

10 opmerkingen:

  1. Great finds!:) Such a lovely Blog you have here.
    Follow you now! Follow me back? :)
    Oh and thank you for the nice comment. xx, Alice

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Leuke aankoopjes. En de eerste foto is erg leuk.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. looks like you had a good shopping trip!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. Dankjewel! En die van jou zijn ook leuk! :) x

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  5. Dankjewel !
    Mooie aankopen heb je !

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  6. yay for shopping! haha, seems like lots of lovely finds :D

    and thanks for your sweet comment, I'm following you now!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  7. Nice blog and amazing photos!!
    We follow you , follow us if you want :)
    XOXO

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  8. Thanks for your visit !
    Je hebt echt hele leuke dingen gekocht !
    Ik volg je (:
    xo

    Volg je me terug ?

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  9. i like that color for the bag, actually im thinking to start using mine in a similar hue.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment! I appreciate it a lot.